Saturday, January 7, 2017

Document #001 Trump Presidential Papers

From the Donald J. Trump Presidential Library and Golf Resort in Acapulco, Mexico... 2021

DJT:  As the greatest President in the history of America, I had many meetings with incredible
          leaders dealing with huge issues.  Sometimes they thought they could challenge me, but
          I've always been a rock star and I was too much for them.  I was amazing.  One of the
          most important exchanges during what I like to call "the Great Trump years" actually
          happened a few days before I became president.  I was trying to put the finishing
          touches on my tremendous cabinet, and this happened a few hours before I met with
          all those national security leaders who were engaged in a witch hunt against my good
          friend Vladimir.  (Of course everyone now knows that he handed me the election, but
          it's too late now suckers, you can't touch me!).
          Anyway, just as I always knew more about ISIS than the generals, I've always recognized
          key issues better than my aides or advisors.  I know monumental news when I see it and
          I responded... The following is from my two-part tweet when I received news about
          declining ratings for the reality show I created (by myself) and starred in (by myself).  They
          tried to manage without me.

DJT:   "Wow the ratings are in and Arnold Schwarzenegger got "swamped" (or destroyed) by
            comparison to the ratings machine:  DJT.  So much for being a movie star--and that was
            season 1 compared to season 14.  Now compare him to my season 1.  But who cares, he
            supported Kasich and Hillary."

            Arnold's reply was so weak:

AS:      "There's nothing more important than the people's work."

            Lame.  Then he tried again:

AS:       "I wish you the best of luck and I hope you'll work for ALL the American people as
             aggressively as you worked for your ratings."

              Right.  That was never going to happen LOL!

              I realize this incident took place right before I assumed the office, but I knew this was
              an important moment in history, and that it needed to be documented,  After all, I
              always understood these moments better than anyone else...
              What ever became of Arnold?  Loser.

No comments:

Post a Comment